1. Admission is taken strictly on the basis of written test and the interview.
2. 5% seats are reserved for talented ST/SC students of the weaker sections of the society in entry classes only.
3. The Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation and Transfer Certificate are essential at the time of admission.
4. Fees have to be deposited within seven days of selection, failing which the seat will be allotted to the next wait-listed candidate.
1. Prospectus & Registration forms for admission to the school can be obtained from the school office on cash payment.
2. It should be duly filled and submitted, with the required documents and certificates as mentioned in the form, by the stipulated date.
3. The registered candidates will be called for an Admission Test/Counselling.
4. Registration fee is non refundable and registration is no guarantee for admission.
1. Admissions are taken mainly in Class. XI. Admission notices along with criteria are being published in the newspapers.
2. Overall growth, observation, self reliance are the main considerations for admission.